This NGO is domiciled in India.
We, Manav Ujjwal Samaj Samiti (hereinafter referred to as “we”, or “MUSS”) respect your concerns about privacy.
We collect information that you give us, including, but not limited to:
- email address
- date of birth
How we use your personal information?
The personal information we collect allows us to keep you posted on our latest announcements and upcoming events.
If you don’t want to be on our mailing list, you can opt out anytime by updating your preferences. To update your preferences, you can contact us at email@example.com
We may use your personal information to respond to your inquiries and fulfill your requests.
Do We Share the Information?
We do not share personal information with companies, organizations and individuals outside of MUSS unless one of the following circumstances applies.
MUSS may share personal information with your consent.
Instances where MUSS may need to share your data;
- To meet any applicable law, regulation, legal process or enforceable governmental request.
- To enforce applicable Terms, including investigation of potential violations.
- To detect, prevent, or otherwise address fraud, security, or technical issues.
- To protect against harm to the rights, property, or the public as required or permitted by law.
Data Retention, Rectification, Erasure, and right to lodge a complaint:
- We keep your personal information only as long as we need it for legitimate business purposes.
- You can directly contact us to edit or delete your personal data stored or collected by MUSS.
- In case of violation of your rights, you have the right to lodge a complaint to the competent supervisory authority.
The current version is dated 19 January 2020